Anatomy of a Healer

Anatomy of a Healer
Quantum Healing Through the Soul

The Temple Within

The Temple Within
Who we really are - is Divinity. We are all an extension of something Divine. We should remember that!

About Me

My photo
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Your Cranial System is truly the House of the Soul. Its extending fascia is a magical realm that holds the memory of everything that's ever happened to you - and how to heal it on every level. Your 12 cranial bones are your soul's house of mirrors. Each casts a specific reflection on how your soul being relates to and sees your life.The slightest compression or misalignment, casts a deep shadow on your life. It's hard to see who you are or your path in life and you lose your connection to God or the Divine. Realigning these bones and their fascia, calls your soul back and re-integrates you with your physical, mental, emotional and soul body on the deepest levels. If you are in pain, or your life is a struggle, joy is hard to find and emotions feels stuck, heavy or sad, this is the work for you.

Monday, November 29, 2010

WHAT IS YOUR DEFINING MOMENT?

Everyone has a defining moment that changes you forever and for me that moment came at the age of 16 when a runaway horse slammed me into a telegraph pole at full gallop. I was not expected to survive.
In those days the work I now do didn’t exist, so I spent the next 30 years trying to piece myself back together and wondering why I was afraid of people, panicked easily, spent days in bed to ease severe headaches, had a right shoulder blade that was always on fire, had a painful right hip and slipped easily into depression around a life that always seemed so hard.
Does any of this sound familiar to you? So I began studying the amazing Healing Modalities that gave me relief and found I had a gift for them.

Deep Tissue Release deals with emotional and post traumatic shock disorder that triggers the nervous system into a perpetual “fear of death” response, releasing stress hormones which hinder sleep and immune functions and leave your muscles tense in readiness to flee.
 Energy Cyst Location and Release  deals with the tension and pressure in the system resulting from huge pockets of trauma compression waiting to be released. This intricate work is like analysing 10 directions in your inner space to unpick a combination lock.  
Fascial Release and Unwinding releases repressed pain resulting from twisted and compressed soft tissue pressing on a nerve; something that would never show up on any scan. In the space of one hour, the fascia trapping my nerve was gently unwound and my right shoulder pain significantly diminished.
Lymphatic Drainage ensures proper release of toxic build-up and stagnation causing inflammation in injured tissues. I discovered the magical Cranial realm by accident while another student practised lymph drainage on my face. I began feeling excruciating pain and pressure through my upper face and eyes. An instructor trained in Cranio-Sacral Therapy released it for me, telling me that my abnormal drainage resulted from my head injury and that I’d better show up in her office very soon.
Cranial Sacral Therapy released the compression and realigned the stuck bones and fascia in my head, face and spine. For the first time in decades I felt a sense of normalcy and a decrease in pain, panic and fear, so I began studying. 
These magical realms are where the deepest issues are resolved and I have the opportunity to touch a soul, release pain and change a life.
To solidify all of this I became a Reiki Master, studied Reconnective Healing (with Dr. Eric Pearl) and learned Guided Visualization to deepen my client’s connection with their body. 
For 17 years now I have dedicated my life to helping people like me begin resolving and releasing pain, stress and tension on the levels that Western Medicine is not capable of taking the time and stillness to even find. If you are ready to begin on your healing path, then I will walk with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment